Followers

ORDER FORM

WE ONLY SELL 100% ORIGINAL LOCAL OR IMPORTED HEALTH AND BEAUTY PRODUCTS. WE DONT SELL FAKE PRODUCTS FROM CHINA [even if some sellers claim products from USA, Japan..etc] WE CARE FOR OUR HEALTH AND YOURS TOO.
TO ORDER PLEASE FILL IN THE FORM BELOW. YOUR ORDER WILL BE PROCESSED IMMEDIATELY AFTER WE HAVE RECEIVED YOUR PAYMENT.
TO GET A BERRY SPECIAL PRICE, PLEASE SIGN IN AS OUR FOLLOWER. HAPPY AND SAFE SHOPPING!!!
THANKS

Disable Right Click

Disable Selection Text

MARY KAY- ENRICHING WOMEN'S LIVES

MARY KAY- ENRICHING WOMEN'S LIVES
I AM YOUR INDEPENDENT BEAUTY CONSULTANT

SECRET BEAUTY PRODUCTS

PENGUMUMAN PENTING!!

salam, ada seorang customer beli naturactor tp barang tu dikembalikan kpd akak...dia beli melalui email...masalahnya x dpt nk trace siapa hamba Allah tu...kalau ada sapa2 yang buat belian melalui email..and sampai skrg belum dpt, sila sms/call akak ye...thanks


Saturday, January 7, 2012

GLUTA PRIME SOAP



Gluta Prime Soap with Grapeseed Extract For anti-aging and skin whitening 
for acne scars and for blemishes. It is very good for oily skin and this soap
 is applicable for all type of skin.

PRICE: RM50 INCL POS LAJU KE SEM


TESTIMONI 1:
Ummu Fatihah July 25 at 9:53pm Report
memg satisfied sgt2! my whole family are using it..my dad, my 2 lil brothers, my mum, my lil sis n me... my dad's face becomes brighter and cleaner.. we even use it for the body also... my brother's face -jerawat dah kurang, kurang berminyak n makin cerah.. my mum said her face becomes more moisturised... my sis said her underarm dah makin cerah...n me, my face dah makin cerah!! n no more bintik2 kecil... badan pun dah makin cerah...memang puas hati!!! nnt ada budget lebih, i nk amik white gluta plak ..hehhe...

TESTIMONI 2:
Testimonial: Maajun Anggun Bestari July 25 at 11:39am Report
memang berkesan la sabun u nie.. baru pakai 5 hari dah nampak kesan.. suke sgt..

TESTIMONI 3:
testimony from fon***9902885 hi sis that day you gave me the sample of gluta prime soap , how much is it? its very good i just use it for 4 days and no more my dry skin, coz my face got Problem with dry skin after i use that gluta prime soap it works

TESTIMONI 4:
Hamizah Harun July 29 at 7:54pm Report
hai sis..saya pkai gluta prime yang sis bagi free masa i beli KB tu nmpak kesan sngat.1 minggu jer.mungkin jugak sebab combine dengan KB.dulu saya suka pakai baju lengan pendek..tangan berbelang sbab kena sunburn...cerah separuh gelap separuh....tapi ni dah nampak nak sama dah seluruh lengan.......baru pakai trial pack...nak beli lagi gluta prime soap.....thanks ya sis

TESTIMONI 5:
Suriani Sidek Collections July 29 at 11:17am Report
best la i guna sabun sample gluta prime soap yg u bg tu... nanti i beli KB dapat lg kann??? ;)

TESTIMONI 6:
Eve Marcelle
hi dah receive package semalam.. love gluta prime soap!!! i tried it on my wrist first for any irritation sebab saya adalah sensitif sangat but i can see the difference between my arm and wrist... i have a pic...it is not too acidic same like papaya soap actually it is mild even i left it less than 5 mins.... it didn't dry and helps my acne spots in the back, before it was dark now turned pinkish... im satisfied and would love to recommend this product to any one ^^

TRSTIMONI 7:
new testimonial:WHITE L and GLUTA PRIME SOAP USER


Siti Nurfathihah Khalid
ok dear.. so far i dh pkai 3ari, my skin rse lain.. tp best la produk ni.. mmg i puas hati.. kulit jd soft
Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment