Followers

ORDER FORM

WE ONLY SELL 100% ORIGINAL LOCAL OR IMPORTED HEALTH AND BEAUTY PRODUCTS. WE DONT SELL FAKE PRODUCTS FROM CHINA [even if some sellers claim products from USA, Japan..etc] WE CARE FOR OUR HEALTH AND YOURS TOO.
TO ORDER PLEASE FILL IN THE FORM BELOW. YOUR ORDER WILL BE PROCESSED IMMEDIATELY AFTER WE HAVE RECEIVED YOUR PAYMENT.
TO GET A BERRY SPECIAL PRICE, PLEASE SIGN IN AS OUR FOLLOWER. HAPPY AND SAFE SHOPPING!!!
THANKS

Disable Right Click

Disable Selection Text

MARY KAY- ENRICHING WOMEN'S LIVES

MARY KAY- ENRICHING WOMEN'S LIVES
I AM YOUR INDEPENDENT BEAUTY CONSULTANT

SECRET BEAUTY PRODUCTS

PENGUMUMAN PENTING!!

salam, ada seorang customer beli naturactor tp barang tu dikembalikan kpd akak...dia beli melalui email...masalahnya x dpt nk trace siapa hamba Allah tu...kalau ada sapa2 yang buat belian melalui email..and sampai skrg belum dpt, sila sms/call akak ye...thanks


Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Beulisse™ - A breakthrough in Oral Skincare. RESULT IN ONE MONTH!!



Beulisse™ - A breakthrough in Oral Skincare
Oral skincare is supplement or health food that is taken orally to improve skin health. Studies shown that oral supplementation is better than topical application because of better and faster absorption. Nowadays, there are a lot of oral skincare products in market due to the high demands. So, how should we choose?
The TRUTH about PERFECT oral skincare product
According to researches, a perfect and complete oral skincare product must play role in following area:
1) Antioxidants: Combat with free radicals which cause damage to our body and skin cell. Antioxidants also act as UV protection.
2) Protect skin stem cells system to prevent aging
3) Enhance building block of skin
4) Provide essential nutrients for skin health

Proven results for:

Skin moisturizing (improvement for cracked heel, dry skin on elbow and knee within 2 weeks)
Skin whitening (lighter and brighter tone after 1 month)
Skin firming & elasticity (bust firm up, slimmer body shape and smaller face after 2-3 months)
Anti- aging (reduction of fine lines and wrinkle can be seen after 3 months)


PRICE: RM145 FOR 1 MTH SUPPLY...FREE POS LAJU SEM ONLY!! S/S ADD RM5
X PERLU BANCUH2..BOLE TRUS DIMAKAN BEGITU SHJ..AMBIL SEBELUM
SARAPAN SEMASA PERUT KOSONG!

TESTIMONIALS

I’m an architect and always work under the sun at construction site. 
I discovered that my skin developed a lot of dark spot especially on 
my face and hand. Besides, my skin also become dull and looks very old. 
So, I come across Beulisse and purchase 6 boxes for 3 months usage. 
Let’s see my results after 3 months:

Name: Shiranjith
Age: 42
Country: Johor, Malaysia
 ________________________________________________________
Hi,  After the 3 months testing program, I continue to consume
until now is almost 6 months. I'm surprise to see my skin become fairer; can you see it?

  _________________________________________________  
Janice Neoh Ward, Petaling Jaya

16 September 2010 not only marks our Malaysia Day but also the fateful day
I decided to give Beulisse Oral Skincare a go.I am no stranger to anti wrinkle, collagen and firming products.I've tried many and I've been disappointed by many. Never giving up hope,I read about Beulisse and did my web research, I decided to try with nothi...ng much to lose and everything to hope for, in my rebellious way of trying to not look like my coming 40 yrs of age. With 2 sachets of Beulisse products, 1 in the morning before breakfast, 1 at night before bedtime, I religiously 
observed this simple routine. During this 2 months, let me tell u how my skin condition is for a 39 yr old. I started with a lot of wrinkles around my eyes. Crows feet, saggy lines at my eye bags, tiny wrinkles every where. Lest to say, once I smile, it is a dead give away on my age. I hate it so much yet 
I have no courage nor money for botox or any form of face lifts and plastic surgeries!My cheeks..sigh..... another sign of mature age is facial cheeks! Saggy cheeks changes the facial conture of your face. We stop producing collagen after the age of 40. That is very frightening but something I cannot stop. 
My face shows a thirst of collagen. I yearned for youth in my face. Fine lines forming on my forehead, wrinkles all around my eyes, saggy cheeks and laughing lines that wont go away. Worse case, eyelids look kinda droppy. Skin loses glory and I am not willing to spend thousands of ringgit on expensive
 facial & its products.I am writing to you to give this item a try. I have reduced my wrinkles todate by 60% without spending excessively. It is so easy to follow  and so healthy with its acai & marine essences ingredients. My cheeks have definitely firmed up a lot better and even if I squint, I could see the vast improvement. The skin on my entire body is baby smooth. I am proud to tell you I can ask you to guess my age and you wont believe it!


Second testimonial from Janice Ward:
15 November 2010 - new box. I'm recording any slight changes on my skin,energy level, firmness/ collagen. I am at the moment not taking any collagen  products except my Billberry vit for my eyes & Vit C. I want to see the effectiveness and the continued firming of Beulisse on my face & body. Going to toilet seemed easier also ( and I... do hv problems with it ). I call this 
my wrinkler eraser. My husband seemed to wonder (and I bet he's thinking about trying but too macho to admit it) whether it is because of Beulisse, I am making vast improvement on my skin. My facial therapist did mention 2 days ago  that my pores hv improved, my moisture was shockingly 50%, I hv hydrating  problem my entire life, no matter how much moisturiser I splat on my face, I still 
hv dry skin. But it has improved a lot - the moisture on my skin! Yippeee!! And my black/ white heads, almost nil. Surprise, surprise. Take it fm someone who used (2 yrs back, after intensive facial packages and spending thousands of $$)  to own acne in odd places on my face, which my husband said so brutally it looked  like I had another head(s) growing on my face, and probably a "million" small pimples, oil seeds around my forehead, eyes area. No, I am not BSting. I was 36, I looked 40ish  and I avoided cameras. My skin condition was gross. I'm a type blood A and therefore
 consume mainly veg & fruits thus where does these pimples come from? I think now I hv less wrinkles around my eyes than when I was 28. I swear. I'm 39 going 40 in 7 months time for the record.
Photo before taking Beulisse: oily and acne prone skin,My skin problems: prone to acne, very dry, oily
Name: Janice Neoh Ward (Petaling Jaya)   




Proud to show you my face without make up. After taking Beulisse, wrinkles reduce, skin firmer, no more acne and oily skin, happy! 




Beulisse™ - A breakthrough in Oral Skincare
Oral skincare is supplement or health food that is taken orally to improve skin health. Studies shown that oral supplementation is better than topical application because of better and faster absorption. Nowadays, there are a lot of oral skincare products in market due to the high demands. So, how should we choose?
The TRUTH about PERFECT oral skincare product
According to researches, a perfect and complete oral skincare product must play role in following area:
1) Antioxidants: Combat with free radicals which cause damage to our body and skin cell. Antioxidants also act as UV protection.
2) Protect skin stem cells system to prevent aging
3) Enhance building block of skin
4) Provide essential nutrients for skin health

Beulisse™ is an innovation product with 3 special blends:

OracBerry™ (Freeze dried Acai and berries blend)
A blend of clinically proven Superfruits with high antioxidants (ORAC) value. The main ingredient in this blend is Acai berry and is rated as the highest ORAC score among all the fruits in the world. OracBerry™ also rich in Omega, Vitamin A, C & E which are the essential nutrients for healthy skin.


PhytoFact™ (Plant stem cells extract)
Auxin and gibberellin are the two Plant Growth Factors isolated from plant stem cell. The presence of these two hormones can only be found in young plants and this is the reason why young plants DOES NOT contain age-spots and wrinkles. Scientists claim that intake of plant stem cells will delay the signs of aging such as wrinkle formation, sagging muscles, aching joints, osteoporosis and hormonal imbalances. We feel renewed, just like the buds and young plants.


DermAqua™ (seaweed, coral calcium, astaxanthin, phytoplankton and marine peptide)
A mixture of bioactive essences from marine based materials which play main role in building block of skin, hair and nails. It provides amino acids and minerals that help in skin and bone replenishment.

Modern Technology - NMG™ (Nanometer Molecule Granulation)

Beulisse™ is manufactured through a unique process called NMG™ (Nanometer Molecule Granulation) technology. NMG™ technology is a process where all the ingredients are break down into small molecule with nanometer size for better absorption, followed by molecule granulation step to minimize the surface area of each molecule by combine them into granule form. This step is important to prevent the oxidation of the natural ingredients high in ORAC value.


Proven results for:

Skin moisturizing (improvement for cracked heel, dry skin on elbow and knee within 2 weeks)
Skin whitening (lighter and brighter tone after 1 month)
Skin firming & elasticity (bust firm up, slimmer body shape and smaller face after 2-3 months)
Anti- aging (reduction of fine lines and wrinkle can be seen after 3 months)


Beulisse VS xxx Collagen products

Beulisse™XXX Collagen
Formulae- Special formulated ingredients
- Complete oral skincare formulae
(antioxidants, enhance building blocks and stem cells system, rich in essential nutrients)
- Common ingredients such as marine collagen.
- Not “complete” because collagen only helps in building block of skin.
Scientific Reports- ORAC value tested by Brunswick Labs, USA
- Nutrients Analysis tested by SGS Laboratory
- “claim” to be high in antioxidants without any scientific reports
- “claim” to contain “5000mg”, “10000mg” collagen without any proven analysis
Case Study- Product efficacy proven in 3 months sampling program- No pre-launched sampling, results unknown
Stability- NMG™ technology to preserve antioxidants strength
- No chemical reaction in powder form
- Collagen liquid mainly in acidic pH (citrus juice) can denature structure of collagen.
- Collagen is heat sensitive, hot filling denature collagen.
PriceRM145/box of 30 sachets, only RM4.80/sachet for maintenanceAverage RM80/box of 6 bottles, cost RM13.30/day for maintenance
Convenient- direct oral intake, no need to mix with water
- light and easy to carry
- ready to drink but always with cap problems, hard to open and leaking

Formulated by: Nutralab International AG of Switzerland
Packed in Malaysia by GMP certified factory: QD Herbs Sdn. Bhd.
Imported by: Nutra Choice Sdn. Bhd.




Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment