Followers

ORDER FORM

WE ONLY SELL 100% ORIGINAL LOCAL OR IMPORTED HEALTH AND BEAUTY PRODUCTS. WE DONT SELL FAKE PRODUCTS FROM CHINA [even if some sellers claim products from USA, Japan..etc] WE CARE FOR OUR HEALTH AND YOURS TOO.
TO ORDER PLEASE FILL IN THE FORM BELOW. YOUR ORDER WILL BE PROCESSED IMMEDIATELY AFTER WE HAVE RECEIVED YOUR PAYMENT.
TO GET A BERRY SPECIAL PRICE, PLEASE SIGN IN AS OUR FOLLOWER. HAPPY AND SAFE SHOPPING!!!
THANKS

Disable Right Click

Disable Selection Text

MARY KAY- ENRICHING WOMEN'S LIVES

MARY KAY- ENRICHING WOMEN'S LIVES
I AM YOUR INDEPENDENT BEAUTY CONSULTANT

SECRET BEAUTY PRODUCTS

PENGUMUMAN PENTING!!

salam, ada seorang customer beli naturactor tp barang tu dikembalikan kpd akak...dia beli melalui email...masalahnya x dpt nk trace siapa hamba Allah tu...kalau ada sapa2 yang buat belian melalui email..and sampai skrg belum dpt, sila sms/call akak ye...thanks


Tuesday, September 25, 2012

KOKURYU ACNONE-ANTI PIMPLE TONER



Acnone is really effective in removing pimples, at first i was really hesitant to try this thinking that it might aggravate my problematic skin. A saleslady in SM Mall saw my face and told me that I should try this. I told her " I dont believe it" then she said "blame me if ur pimple will get worst". Anyway its just 80 something so I gave it a try, after a few days I felt and saw changes on my face. My pimple starts to subside and the oiliness on my face dramatically decrease. Now i have only a pimple scar on my face and 2 lil pimple. I know it will disaapear real soon with continous use of this product.

FOR BEST RESULT, USE WITH 
1) Kokuryu Clean Foam (Facial Wash) - rm50
2) Kokuryu Ast Lotion (Toner for oil control) - rm60
3) Kokuryu Day Lotion with SPF 20 - rm60
4) Acnone (anti pimples toner) Use it 3 times a day especially Lemon and Acnone- rm60
5) Night Cream- rm60

SIANG
BASUH MUKA DGN FACIAL FOAM, LAP KERING, DAB SEDIKIT AST LOTION, SAPU DAY LOTION.

MLM
BASUH MUKA DGN FACIAL FOAM, LAP KERING, DAB DGN ACNONE, SAPU NIGHT CREAM

Ingredients:-  Deionized water, Ethyl Alcohol, Zinc Oxide, Sodium hydroxide, Chlorhexidine dihydrochloride, CI 19140.  75 ml
Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment